Et tu Jiffers?
Thank you all for your input on my crappy template and suggestions on how to fix it. I will embark on Round 2 of messing with the damn thing soon. Until then, I have at least changed the black background. I give in and have to admit that since I got bifocals a couple of weeks ago, it's been hurting my eyes, too.
Hope that helps a little!


4 comments:
and now, my eyesight is cured!!! Hurrah!! :-) . . . I love you in a special way, Honeysuckle Rose. . . . tee hee
However, I have now applied small strips of gaffer tape to my glasses to recreate the venetian-blind effect :)
on the matter of bi-focals . . . . isn't it horribly cruel, the way in which the body starts, ever so slowly, to give up repairing itself. . .yes, at the age of 40 my eyesight was 20-20; by 40 years and 1 day, my eyesight had gone into freefall. These days, if I work on my Son's car I lose a few knuckles and, unlike a few years ago, they don't just grow back, they stay lost. So if anyone in North Carolina sees a lost-looking first finger knuckle skin aimlessly wandering around, would you please feed it a pint of Boddingtons and pop it onto the first Manchester-bound plane for me?
I was relaxing in the chair just last night and I realised that I could no longer raise my arm up to rest it along the top of the armchair (God, it sounds like some kind of interview in "Hello" magazine . ... "Post Spice sat in her velour easy chair and raised her arm to rest her diamond-studded fingers along the back cushion") . .. maybe I am just over-worked?. . . anyway, I got into this supposedly relaxed position only to realise that my shoulder joint was aching. I swapped arms and, yes, the other one was aching as well.
My shoulders have just given up on me! At the tender age of 50 and a bit!
Ah well. .. .. at least my knees still work and the grey lines have disappeared from the screen!
Glad your eyes are happier; sorry I can't do much for the arms or shoulder!
Drink more Boddies!
That change alone is a great one!!
Looks good to me!
Post a Comment