Monday, June 18, 2007

Hoist By My Own Petard

Last year, we went to the beach with a couple of friends, George and Sean. George had a new digital camera that The SO could NOT leave alone the ENTIRE time we were there. He spent hours taking pictures, clicking away, not caring that he was seriously getting on my nerves. Finally, I snapped, bent over and mooned him, saying "take a picture of THIS then, dammit". Which he duly did. Which I duly forgot about until a few days ago.

The SO is sitting at his computer and gets an IM from Sean. A couple of seconds later, he starts hooting and shouts at me "YOU ARE SOOOOO OWNED". I take a look and what do you think I see? Ah yes, lovely, there's my ass smiling at me from Sean's little picture id window.

Oh, hahahaha.

The SO and Sean then spent quite some internet time enjoying my humiliation and generally laughing at me. It turns out that George had very kindly emailed the photo to him (and God knows where else he's sent it). I shall not post it here, as it's not a very flattering shot. Dimples are made for the face, not the rear-end.

My mother walked by to see what the fuss was about; she took one look, said "it's your own fault" and laughed her head off. But then again, she's still mad at me for posting about her poo I think.

That's what friends are for, eh? No worries, I will be discussing George and Sean in due time.

Yep, all in due time .....

1 comments:

Hawk Spirit said...

haha, yea i guess you could say its your own fault. thats why i never let people take any pics of me like that. specially my hubby... there is only 1 pic of my mooning and blowing a kiss to the camera while BBQ'ing. and lucky enough i'm the only one that has that picture :P