The Damon Supremacy (So Not Safe For Work)
Okay, this clip ostensibly stars comedienne Sarah Silverman, long-time girlfriend of talk show host Jimmy Kimmel. (If you don't watch his show, he's had a long running gag that he's always "out of time" for Matt Damon; then when Mr. Damon actually DID appear on the show, Kimmel bumped him for realz causing much "drama"). It was a vaguely amusing bit, with Jimmy Kimmel always coming out tops, the tired old chat-show comedy schtick you can always see coming from miles away. I admit, I was expecting more of the same with this "video letter" Sarah made for his recent anniversary show.
I was wrong.
I totally didn't see this coming. Nicely played Matt Damon, nicely played.


4 comments:
Oh my God that was great! Lol! And you're right - nicely played by Matt Damon. I think I like him more now - what a great sport!
That is hilarious!!
And something I wouldn't mind doing either!!
Hi-f*cking-larious and I wouldn't mind it either! LOL
Ha, ha, ha.
Post a Comment