I Am Soooo White
The adults in the house are slowly recovering from the funk the children brought home to us a couple of weeks ago; they were sick for a day or so max, while we continue to feel like crap and have kept the nagging chesty cough as a lovely parting gift. Thanks kids! It's great to be a parent!
I haven't felt much like blogging, this week, it's been all I can do to go to work and not lapse into little mini-comas periodically through out the day.
However, I did manage to find this little gem - Stuff White People Like. If you're white, I'll bet you a shiny new American penny that you'll recognize at least a few familiar things about yourself and all your white friends and have a laugh. Trust me, you're in there, baby. If you're not white, you'll laugh because it's skewering a whole herd of politically correct sacred cows about white people and dang it, it's funny!
I was going to list all that ones that apply to me, but it got too long. I stand skewered!


3 comments:
I am extremely white it usually applies to 2 things. Food and dancing. And there can be a slight langauge barrier.
Dancing is entirely out of the question.
It really is unfair how our kids get over things so fast! Sorry for your suffering. This is why we parents can't wait for the kids to grow up and have children of their own.
Post a Comment