I Am Kind Of Tired
Look ya'll here's the deal.
My last blog post was my last day off. My next day off is May 2nd. So, many apologies for the lack of bloggage and the lack of checking in on your blogs, but I just can't see this pattern changing much in the next couple of weeks. It is not uncommon for me to be in bed by 8pm these days, it's really quite embarrassing. I admit I miss it and miss you, too!
I leave you with my latest find One Sentence. It's pretty neat, go check it out!


4 comments:
I like that one sentence. Thanks for the link.
Wow, thanks for One Sentence...I'm adding it to my list! As for your busy-ness...it does seem to be that time of year...look forward to you being back. And about going to bed at 8pm...LUCKY!!!! LOL
Hurry Back! I want to read your take on the Jeremiah Wright-Barack Obama debacle
I see we were both AWOL but neither of us were vacationing. You however, have a good reason. I've just been lazy and blah.
Post a Comment