Losing A Bet
Last week George, my Emergency Back-Up Husband, Every Girl Should Have One (TM), lost a bet with The Husband (made in the beer clouded haze of a recent fishing trip I believe) and somewhat surprisingly agreed to the forfeit - he had his head shaved.
This is what he looked like before he sat down in a chair on our deck and actually agreed to let The Husband near his head with a pair of clippers set to number one.
I admire his calm. Although I strongly suspect that - once again - the drinking of beer may have been a factor.
Funnily enough, The Punk made a bet with mommy on the same day. HE bet that if he were very, very naughty, he would get away with it and mommy would never notice.
He lost.
Here he is "reflecting" during a lengthy time-out.
If I were to take an educated guess, I would say he is "reflecting" on how he got caught, rather than what he did wrong.
And this is the final result.
The Husband took a liking to the whole amateur barbering experience and decided The Punk also needed a severe clipping to "build his character".
Like he needs any more character.
Let's hope they both learned their lesson. But I seriously doubt it.


2 comments:
Your back-up husband just might find out what a great summer haircut that is! And I'm sure you'll like it for The Punk too!
Cute pictures! I agree that they may decide they like the haircuts for summer!
Post a Comment