Sunday, March 18, 2007

Forced To Take A Break

I haven't been able to blog the last few days; we've had a life-changing event happen that has taken up all our time.

No one is injured or dead (we hope) but it does involve a potential change of residence for the SO's kids. We have been consulting and retaining attorneys and have to be in Court tomorrow.

Sorry to be so vague, I will tell-all when we have some kind of legal resolution in the afternoon. Until then, I don't feel I can give details.

Send us positive thoughts, we really need them right now, we are STRESSED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are all ok.....starting to get a little worried now!

Anonymous said...

No major worries, all the children are well...in fact they are all overjoyed.Just the circumstances could have been better.Our spirits are high and we know we are doing the right thing.
We love hearing from everyone, so call if you like! :-)