Sunday, March 4, 2007

Blog Envy

I've had to work this weekend and have had other exciting stuff going on, like having a roof put on the house, and obsessively using my new Hoover Floormate, and.....and......and.....

Okay, to be honest, I just don't have anything to say today. I have come across other blogs that have made me feel ginormous amounts of blog envy. They are so good, I have to tell you about them so I can move on already in the blogosphere of life.

First up is Wife In The North. She was originally from London and her husband moved her and the family up to Northumberland. For you non UK readers, that's the ass-end of nowhere in in north of England. I feel a definite connection. Oh, and she's been offered a book deal - go Wife In The North!

Second, let me recommend Dixie's Diner. This blog has a great design and the entire thing is so well-integrated it makes me want to stamp my feet in a jealous hissy fit. She makes me laugh; she also put eye shadow on her boy and posted the picture. Absolutely a woman after my own heart!

Next up is The Musings Of A New Millennium Nigga. He actually uses his webcam for something constructive - ranting about the MAN - posts it on YouTube and then reposts them on his blog. Got that? I don't! He has a lot of style and way more nerve than I do...but it works and I love it. Yo dawg!

Last but not least, please go visit Confessions Of A Pioneer Woman. This is one of the best blogs I have ever come across. She is a wife and mother who lives on a working cattle ranch and ... oh, just go read it yourself. Her life is like a some sort of Danielle Steel novel/made for TV movie and she takes gorgeous pictures to boot. I feel life envy when I read it, forget about the blogging. Who knew people like this existed?

1 comments:

Dixie said...

Awww! You are sooo sweet! But I can't take credit for how great it all looks!

www.scadesigns.com

She's the stuff, baby!