Thursday, May 10, 2007

P.O.V.

I have puzzled out how to turn my new camera on, press the button and that's about it! Here are my first pictures, taken today. Once I master all the little knobs and complicated menu thingie on it, I'm sure I will start winning prizes ....

The Girls
The Princess is on the left, The Teenager is in the middle and The Starlet on the right.

Aren't they gorgeous creatures?

The Boy
He loves to slide and give "love" to Earnest, our long suffering pup. Thankfully, he had his clothes on for a change.

The House
While I know many of you might be interested in one picture of my house, I have posted many here for a specific reason. They are for the attention of John Billy, who so far has ducked out of coming here and giving me much needed landscape advice, even though he does it for a living and says he's my friend. Take a good look, JBM, there is no escape. And don't even think about just suggesting we cut the grass and smiling smugly. I know how you are.





















One last thing. My mother is adamantly opposed to shutters. I disagree, of course, for that is my job as her child. Don't you think the house needs them? Doesn't it look all sad and naked? If you were driving by, wouldn't you say to yourself, "awww, why don't they put shutters on that poor house?".

4 comments:

Dixie said...

Cute kids!!

The house needs shudders. Sorry ma!

Dazd said...

Very cute kids. And I'm really loving the house pics. A full porch with a picket fence...oh my, a dream.

Amy Anderson said...

Before I even read what you wrote, I looked at the pics and my first thought was that the house looked naked and needed some shutters. It's beautiful, though. And so are those kids!

Unknown said...

Dixie - Yay! I KNEW you'd agree with me!

Dazd - Owning a house like this is the reason I moved back here from the UK .... it's totally worth it.

Amy - Thank you! Another vote for shutters, ha!