The Time Traveler's Wife
Just a quickie, I gotta get to work!
If you like to read and haven't bought The Time Traveler's Wife, stop what you're doing and go and get it. It is by far the best book I have read in a couple of years. It is one of those rare books that you really can't put down. I pretty much ignored everyone until I finished it; the children ate Poptarts until I was done with it.
It's about a librarian who time travels - but it's really a love story.
Yep, you read that right. But ignore your gut instinct and read it anyway. Let me tell you, I cried at the end and I am NOT a person who cries easy at anything.
Seriously. Just go get it.


3 comments:
I loved it too! Read it a few years ago.
I love to read. I'll have to get it later though, right now I just don't have time.
Amy - Yeah, I know I'm late to this bandwagon, but when your little turkey arrives you'll find out why parents never get to read stuff when it's hot!
Dixie - I hear ya! It sucks though.
Post a Comment