Monday, July 16, 2007

187

I passed my test! I can't tell you how RELIEVED I am that I don't have to take that damn thing again!!!!!!

The top score was 200 and I came in at 187. The passing score was 145 .... I can't quite fathom how I managed that high of a result, as I was really convinced it was touch and go if I would pass at all. I am a happy bunny today!!!!!!

I can now get my teacher's license and hopefully a job for this school year. That's the next hurdle to leap.

The downside is, of course, that I don't get kicked out of the house and must remain here with all the children, dogs, and dirt....

3 comments:

Br. Vito Martinez said...

Congrats, Miss Ma'am.

Anonymous said...

I never had a moment's doubt. You are, after all one of the smartest people I know! I saw your car at work today but I did not get to see you. How disappointing is that? By the way, thanks for the Simpson's trailer. I really enjoyed that.

Unknown said...

Thanks ya'll!