Ending World Hunger One Word At A Time
You have got to check out the Free Rice website. It's a vocabulary quiz - wait, stay with me - where for every word definition you get right, 10 grains of rice are donated to the United Nations World Food Program. The mechanics of how they do this is all explained quite succinctly and it's kind of fun, in a geeky way I admit, to find out how learned you are. There are 50 levels of difficulty and I got up to level 48 before I had to start making some serious guesses. Not that I'm at all competitive or anything, I just want to do my bit to end world hunger any way I can ....


1 comments:
I'll have to send the link to my daughter - she'll feed a ton of people all on her own!
Post a Comment