A Frosty White Wedding
We are off to watch The Husband's brother get hitched and I am less than thrilled. Not about his choice of bride, who is quite lovely, nor out of any dislike for his brother, but because they have chosen to do it OUTSIDE. At 5pm. In the COLD. And the reception? OUTSIDE. In the COLD.
The air has taken a decidedly nipply turn since Thanksgiving Day's balmy 70 degree weather and is now more in line with winter. I racked my brains trying to think of something classy - yet weather appropriate - to wear and came to the conclusion that the correct outfit for this situation is thermal underwear. I'm pretty sure nobody is going to notice them under my scarf, fuzzy hat and woolly coat! Oooh, I just remembered I have some of those LL Bean hand warmer thingies, too! Nice. That should make it a tad more bearable.
Have a good weekend, think of me when you're sitting in front of the fire all toasty warm later this evening!


2 comments:
I hope they have some of those lovely patio heaters - they really are quite effective!
Just have a few drinks...that'll warm ya up.
Post a Comment