Take Your Stinking Paws Off Me You Damned Dirty Ape!
I don't want to be an alarmist, but I told you so!
Today brings fresh reports of thieving monkeys running amok in India. According to Breitbart, "monkeys are out of control in India's northeast, stealing mobile phones and breaking into homes to steal soft drinks from refrigerators, lawmakers in the region have complained."
The problem has gotten so bad that - and this is the money quote - "monkeys were even slapping women who tried to chase them."
Now isn't that just like a monkey? As I've chronicled here previously, I've been struck in anger by a simian bully and it's not pleasant.
It's crystal clear that the monkeys have chosen India to stage the first phase of their revolution. I suppose you can't blame them really, humans have forced their hand by our own over-breeding. But we must start making plans before they manage to steal more than our soft drinks. If they somehow manage to spawn a real life Dr. Zaius, we're all doomed!


4 comments:
If I come across a Statue of Liberty sticking out of the sand any day soon - I am SO outa here!
Btw - my daughter played the free rice thing today and was well over 4000 when she stopped. I put a link button on my blog. It's addicting!
Seriously, I have a post about my parents and the apes they raised as I was growing up....and the little twits were very aggressive....I think they scared me emotionally!
Ever since the Amazon's run in with a baboon at the Asheboro Zoo, I threaten to buy her a monkey every Christmas.
Those dirty little bastards can't be trusted!
Post a Comment