Since You Asked
I have run into a few people (who read my blog) who were concerned for my health, particularly the state of my shoulder. As a chronic hypochondriac, I found this very pleasing; however, I didn't mean to actually alarm anyone! As Mr. Grumpy put it today, "you made it sound like you were nearly paralyzed and at death's door and then you never mentioned it again! Yo, wassup with dat, dawg?" Or words to that effect.
Er, many apologies! I simply didn't want to seem like a whiner, but since you asked, it's a little bit better now. However, I'm not sure if it's really getting better or if I'm just getting used to having a frozen shoulder and tennis elbow. I have discovered that it might be a symptom of peri-menopause according to extremely interesting website called PowerSurge. If you are remotely interested in "the change" go check it out!
And to answer a few other questions ....
Yes, I was really spanked by a monkey. Snicker all you want, monkeys are dangerous and need to be watched at all times!
Yes, The Husband has cracked (already!) and shaved off his face scruff. This makes me very sad-in-the-face because now I have to shave my legs, et cetera. I was quite excited by the idea of not shaving, it was like my own ghetto scientific experiment or something.
Yes, I am still substitute teaching, yes, the American school system is currently pretty broken, yes, kids today are just a leeetle bit scary and YES, I am crazy.
No, we haven't donated The Punk to the orphanage ... yet. He still alive and well and living in our house and not out in the pen The Husband has been busy constructing. For now.
Yes, I think Britney Spears should be on suicide watch. She is a woman on the edge, I feel for her, I wish there was something someone could do. Where is Oprah, dammit? I bet she could fix it!
Any other questions you may have, let me know, I have lots of answers. They may not be good, or even right, but I got 'em.


4 comments:
Hey, I tried to feed your blog, and I can't find the feed button...am i being stupid or what?
Hmmm, i thought there was an orange box in the toolbar that allowed you to do that, but I have no real idea.
Computers suck, I wish I could help you more!
If you paste this at the end of the site url it will take you to the subscribe page
/feeds/posts/default
I use firefox, it adds a feed button to the address bar when it detects a sites feed....should check it out.
I was wondering what happened with the arm and such. Talk about a cliff-hanger!
Post a Comment