Monkey Business
I have become totally obsessed by Fundies Say The Darndest Things. I have spent the last few days .... DAYS I tell you ... trolling around the various religious forums that link from it, and I can truly say I'm a lil' skeered now. I have always been fascinated with extremism in any form, probably because I was born, raised and remain a Methodist, and to Methodists extremists are ..... well, tacky.
And boy howdy are there some doozies out there!
There are so many fantastic ramblings, it seems unfair to single out just one ..... but my fave at the moment is coolstylinstud who posted the following on Christian Forums:
"How can anyone beleive we evolved from monkeys heres a few questions for people who beleive that
1.If we did evolve from monkeys then how come babies arent born monkeys
2.Even Darwin said his theories were wrong before he died so why do you still believe them
3.do you really not believe the bible it says we were created in seven days not millions of years
4.how come we cant speak monkey"
You know, the man has a point. Why CAN'T we speak monkey?
I WANT to speak monkey , dammit. How cool would that be?
We was robbed!


0 comments:
Post a Comment