Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy VD to you, if you celebrate it. If not, happy hump day! I suppose that could be the same thing for some..... so go for it!

I'm not particularly bothered about celebrating February 14th because EVERY day is Valentine's Day for me. I'm not trying to brag, I'm just a very lucky girl. The SO treats me like a Queen.

He has a huge romantic streak; he had M&M's specially made that said, "Will You Marry Me?" on them as a birthday gift. When I opened them, he got down on one knee, engagement ring in hand, in front of the whole family, to ask me "officially" (I said yes). He's a good father to his kids and treats my mother and The Princess as if they were his own. He is supportive of pretty much anything I want to do and constantly tells me how much he enjoys my company. A good majority of our time together is spent just hanging around the house and amazingly we never run out of anything to talk about. He tells me I'm beautiful at least once a day, is prone to moments of spontaneous affection, and actually listens to what I say. Except for the sentences I say about cleaning, but nobody's perfect.

Best of all, he's not afraid to tell me when I'm full of it, which is often every day.

I couldn't ask for a better life partner and I love him to bits!

0 comments: