Wednesday, February 28, 2007

This Is It? Begone Blogger Template!

Okay, I'm done. The DAYS I have spent reading "how-to" blog websites, reading forums and asking questions, screwing the thrice damned code up, starting over and doing it again; I am totally unfit for this stuff.

Let's be brutally honest with each other, computer code, it's not you, it's me. I think we need to take a break ...'cause sorry, I'm just not that into you.

So this is it. I made my own header from scratch and got it onto the page (don't ask me to repeat that process, I couldn't). Somehow, the final result does NOT reflect the wailing and gnashing of teeth that has gone into this production. Thanks Dazd for your suggestion to join Blogger Talk and thanks to the lovely SO for his help. I will stop thanking people before the orchestra plays me off stage...

If you have any feedback, please feel free to comment. However, I would like to think that you love me for who I am, not for what I look like...*pout*

I will continue to tweak it as I learn more. But not tonight.

Tonight, I drink.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drink and enjoy love....

Dazd said...

I like the header. Yes its aggravating(sp) but you should take pride in your efforts with the results.

Enjoy your drink as its well deserved.

Dazd said...

And the footer? Was that always there? Nice touch!

Unknown said...

Um, well Dazd.... I would *like* to take credit for that footer, but I didn't know it was there until you pointed it out and don't really remember how it got there!

Since you like it, I will leave it LOL