Thursday, January 17, 2008

What Was The Name Of That Song Again?

Watch this clip from last night's American Idol. Once you get over this guy's stunning get-up (is that bubble wrap nestled in his cape?) I issue a challenge: if you're not humming his self penned tune to yourself after ten seconds I will be absolutely amazed. Simon is right, it has Top Ten pop hit plastered all over it. That's not a compliment to the pop industry, by the way, just a wry personal observation.

A chance to marvel at people like this is what keeps me returning to American Idol...and I'm sure I'm not alone in that ...

5 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

That song was in my head all night. I sang it to my baby as I nursed him at 1 a.m.!

BetteJo said...

Yeah, it kind of stuck with me last night but it was gone by morning. Thanks a bunch!
They're being nicer this year for the most part, I like that.

kenju said...

No, you're not alone. As Simon said, he's got potential to be the next William Hung.

Br. Vito Martinez said...

THAT's where my pimp costume went!

When I used to do security years ago, I met an Asian guy who sang songs like this. At like midnight, when I was walking the grounds, he'd come out and ask me what I thought of his new song. Sometimes they weren't even in English.

Time to listen to some other music before that tune gets stuck in my head.

Term Papers said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards