Dirty Jobs
I have been watching old episodes of The Discovery Channel's show 'Dirty Jobs' this week in an effort to avoid doing any sort of household chores. I would like to tell you that I watch it to see the host, Mike Rowe, tackle all kinds of really interesting, messy and disgusting jobs that real people do every day.
He has battled rats in sewers, sexed baby chicks, corralled ostriches, tarred roofs, exterminated roaches - you name it. If it's gross, he'll have a go and it's a real eye-opener what people will do to make a living. Mike is never condescending; on the contrary, he seems to genuinely enjoy meeting the folks who have some truly god-awful occupations.
But the honest truth is, I just watch it to see the host, Mike Rowe. I have the major hots for him, it's that simple. He's funny and gorgeous. And sweaty. Sweaty and handsome is always a winning combination in my book. That combo is part of what I found appealing about The Husband, but that's another story entirely.
As a fond homage to the recent chigger episode involving my other half's private parts, here is a clip of Mike with ants in his pants.
Literally.


4 comments:
That episode has to be the favorite of both Lulu and myself. And Mike's hot. And he's a dirty, dirty boy :)
WOw! I've seen him shovel crap and work in silos and all that - but I didn't realize what a body he has. Hmmmm.
I know! Mmmmm yummy .....
I like MIke a lot, and Mahala's right - he's hot and very dirty!!
Post a Comment