Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another Lame Weekly (Ish) Update

Yikes! Another week without posting!! The bloggery gods will be very, very angry ...

Last week I switched my work focus from substitute teaching back to Cedar Creek Gallery; more specifically helping Lisa Oakley blow glass again. The gallery has its Spring Festival coming up the first two weekends of April so I agreed to help out, mainly because the time they need me occurs over the school's spring break, so I'm really only missing out on a week of subbing. Alas, I have gotten fat and lazy teaching and have repeatedly come home from working late in Lisa's glass studio or the gallery absolutely exhausted. Tragically, I have mentally written many posts on my way home from work, only to flake out before I can get to computer.

I'm sure you all feel the loss.

Today is my only day off until some point next week. I will try to be a better blogger buddy, but I can make no promises.

I leave you with The Punk's favorite joke. We hear this multiple times a day and it never gets old ... for him!



3 comments:

BetteJo said...

I played it 3 times and it made ME laugh all 3 times! It IS boy humor though, isn't it? And look how he lights up! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Ha! The kid is a natural! Give him a pilot and we'll see where things go.

Unknown said...

Bettejo - he *is* cute ain't he? That's why we still let him run loose in the house ;=)

Skin - he's a natural alright ....