Tuesday, March 4, 2008

But I Wish She'd Told Us Her Name ...

This young lady has quite an impressive talent for accents. Check it out!

7 comments:

BetteJo said...

What on earth??? Where did that girl come from? Wow! I don't think I've ever seen/heard anyone do that many accents - including different regions of the U.S.!

kenju said...

She's amazing, but I wonder what the purpose of all that is?

kenju said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kidd Panther said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kidd Panther said...

You do have a knack 4 findin the most obscure BS on the internet.....HOW?

Anonymous said...

NPR featured her last weekend. It's cool to watch her face change as she takes on the different dialects. I'm from Charleston, SC, and nobody speaks like that anymore. Only the old folks, but she's got quite a unique talent, I'll give her that.

Unknown said...

I thought she did a pretty good job with the US Southern accents overall and an awesome job on the European ones.