Causing A Scene
If you haven't heard or watched the work of Improv Everywhere, let me tell you, you have to see it to believe it.
In a nutshell they are a New York based improv group who stage "scenes" in public places to amuse - or maybe just confuse - unsuspecting members of the general public. They've frozen Grand Central Station (one of my favorites), conducted a cell phone symphony and sent 111 shirtless men into an Abercombie and Fitch. Some of their efforts work better than others but they are always interesting to watch.
Their latest one is a musical "interlude" set in a mall food court. I have never denied that I am a flamingly gay man trapped in a woman's body, and my roots in musical theater go deep, so maybe that's why this one appeals to me so much.
What do you think?


3 comments:
He's the singin-est janitor I've ever seen too! Ha! That was great - wish I could be there when something like that happened. Fun!
I didn't know you were a gay man on the inside. I love gay men!
I am flaming! *snaps fingers*
I saw this somewhere else, and I think it is terrific!
Post a Comment