Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my birthday .... I am 42 today. I would like to think I could pass for 38 . That's not too much to ask for, is it?

I had many things I wanted to write about regarding aging, the gaining of wisdom, and the passage of time, but George, my lovely emergency-backup-husband, has just arrived with a birthday present of a six-pack of Corona, so nevermind with all that for now!

Cheers!

5 comments:

Mahala said...

Happy Birthday :)

BetteJo said...

Have a very happy day! It's yours to enjoy!

Br. Vito Martinez said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Ma'am.

Unknown said...

Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Pass for 38????? I'd be happy to pass for 42!! Although I do quite often piss for 38.....but that's only if I sneeze or laugh too hard since I had the kids! Happy birthday Lisa....you bright young newlywed! Love Nat x