The Wedding
We gathered up our herd of children and trooped over to the Courthouse. With us were our two witnesses, Grandma and George (my emergency back-up husband ....it's a long story for another time) and George's kids, Josh and Elizabeth.
The civil ceremony was accented by The Boy marching around chanting "mommy daddy mommy daddy" and laughing maniacally, which made us all, including the Magistrate, chuckle a few times. He knew something important was happening and he obviously needed to express it in his very own charming way.
When the Magistrate pronounced us husband and wife, the crowd cheered and immediately started whining about how hungry they were. So much for the sense of the occasion, the little buggers.
All in all, it has been a good day so far!


4 comments:
Just for clarity I am not really bald, tho due to a small mishap with the clippers it is a little shorter than usual...
BTW, I AM the luckiest guy in the world :-)
Gratz you 2!
'Bout time!
Way to go you guys!
I'm a wee bit late here, but CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment