Wait, What Was I Talking About?
Since I've come off the devil drug of Lexapro, I have endured the sweats, brain zaps, extreme fatigue, a general feeling of pissyness, and a MAJOR tendency to forget where I'm going and what I'm doing.
Scene: My House
Me: (wandering aimlessly into kitchen)
"Hey, why did I come into the kitchen?"
My Brain: (confused, yet irritated)
"I dunno, stop hassling me biotch! Oooh, look! Cinnamon rolls!
These episodes have thankfully abated now to levels I can handle with a tad more grace.
Bearing in mind that list of unpleasant side-effects, I was thrilled to find one that wasn't so bad; weight loss. When I got on the scales a couple of days ago, I had lost 6 pounds! That's 6 whole pounds that I had not exercised off, nor had I quit eating. In fact, I have been eating more, MUCH more, but let's not go into that right now *coughs*.
After prancing gleefully around the bathroom for a minute or so, like you do when you've suddenly lost weight for no apparent reason, I put my jeans on.
Let me rephrase that .... I attempted to put my jeans on, but they weren't all that interested in going up. I had to tug those babies hard and - you ladies out there know what I mean - in the end I was left with a serious friction burn on my left hip.
So, I can only conclude that the 6 pounds lost came directly from my brain, as it sure as hell didn't come off my fat ass.
I gotta go now, I feel like I'm losing my train of thou- mmmm........donuts.


3 comments:
MM-m-m cinnamon rolls ... donuts ....
Wait, did you just say that?
How dare you call my fav ass fat!!!
I see punishment in your future!~
Post a Comment