Saturday, September 15, 2007

And Now A Word From Your Friendly Internet Spelling And Grammar Nazi

"Pretard" (as in someone pretending to know something, but they really don't) is NOT a word.

The word is spelled ridiculous, NOT rediculous. For the love of baby kittens, stop spelling it that way.

It is = it's. You are = you're. It's really that simple.

Lose vs. Loose. If you lose weight, your pants are loose. If you can't tell the difference you are a loser.

Thank you is two words. TWO words!

I before E except after C.

Vagetarian - as a synonym for a lesbian - is quite amusing, but alas, still incorrect.

"L77T" speak is for twelve year olds, not adults. If you don't know what I'm talking about, thank your lucky stars. If you do, you are pwned and all your base are belong to me.

6 comments:

BetteJo said...

lol! Too funny. My spelling is usually fairly good, but my grammar and sentence structure - not so much. I actually ordered 2 books last night to help me with the skills I've forgotten (okay never paid attention to) since high school English class. Were you watching me on Amazon somehow?

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, and its centre not center, and colour not color, and "got a drink" not "gotten" etc, etc. From your purist UK Grammar Nazi!!!!!!

Br. Vito Martinez said...

zomg ur post was very QQ i h8 peopl who cant spell use punchuation or write runon sentances that go on forever and you go crazy cuz it just never ends thnx for the post it fills me with CCC.

la~

Peace,
Vito

Unknown said...

Cheeky monkey =p

Anonymous said...

Did I like fuck dumb another to it send,retard a like this reading time ass sweet your took you since. (read backwards

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm....TASTY!