Sunday, September 30, 2007

This Is Why I Heart David Letterman

Apologies on having been MIA on the blogging front this week; I have been helping my friend Lisa blow glass and it has been exhausting. One of the things I am required to do is squat up and down next to her bench while blowing really hard into her pipe while she works the glass (insert your own dirty joke here, I'm too tired). I reckon I do the equivalent of 50 reps of squats a day and I just want to lay down when I get home. That tells you how physically fit I am, huh? On the plus side, I only burnt myself once, which is a big improvement from the last time I was her assistant.

There was one stressful moment when I turned the wrong valve on her furnace and fire shot out of the front of it in quite an alarming fashion, but let's not go in to too much detail .... she has been known to read this blog, hehe.

But anyhoo, I did manage to catch this David Letterman interview with Paris Hilton on Friday. Gone was the mellow Letterman who did Oprah last week and happily showed off pictures of his kid; back in full force was the snarky host I grew up loving. I can't stand Paris Hilton, she is a vacuous spoiled brat with no discernible talent, which comes across loud and clear in this clip. It looked like she might cry at one point. Dave is the man!

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

WHY is she famous??? For having money and bad parenting? Ugh.

poopie said...

Thanks for sharin' that..I missed it! Mahala sent me over for a visit.